Friday, July 12, 2013

Moving Baby!

I am two days shy of 19 weeks! My how time flies! In one week from today at this exact time (pending there is not a wait) we will find out the sex of Baby Franklin. I have many posts I want to make to the blog about my wonderful pregnancy journey, but I had to take a moment to write a quick post because......I just felt Baby move!! I have been feeling something for about a week, but today was the first time I was absolutely convinced it was our baby moving! I can't even describe the feeling. It is crazy....a butterfly feeling just like everyone describes. We are so thankful for this sweet child and can't wait to meet him/her. On another note, my belly is getting HUGE! (Or at least I think so!) :). Here is the latest belly picture:
 Next Sunday you will see a 20 week picture, and I think you will see quite a difference from 16 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment