Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gender Reveal Party

From the moment we found out we were expecting a child, I knew I wanted to have a gender reveal party! I also knew that I would not be patient enough to wait until the party to find out the gender. Therefore this party would serve as a reveal party for our family and friends. Mom (aka Nana) came up on Friday after our appointment and helped me clean, shop for food, decorate and cook food. I honestly could not have gotten everything ready without her help and Matt's help! She even let me go get a pedicure while she continued to cook. 

Here is one picture of an issue we had Friday night. Someone (of course not me) poured grease down the drain

I didn't sleep a wink Friday night because I was so excited! I will let the pictures tell the story of the party!

Mom made this awesome sash! I loved wearing it! Perfect gender reveal sash!


A watermelon baby carriage of course!


Marshmallow and tootsie roll nail polishes :)


The sign in table where friends and family signed in under their guesses.

Baby pictures of Matt and I. 

Now, take note of what our family and friends are wearing! They were told to dress their guess!

 The Frankin's! (Aka Pop, Honey and a couple of aunts) :)

 Mom!

 My friend Abbey made this awesome cake! I loved it! And it tasted phenomenal!

 Some of my girlfriends!

 One of our sweet 5th grade girls, Emily!

 Passing out silly string! It's reveal time! I can't stop looking at the next series of pictures! There is such joy in the faces of our family and friends!




 It's a GIRL!!


 Of course we had to reveal her name! I made a sweet gown with her name on it and wrapped it for the grandmothers to open.


 Brylee Marie Franklin is our daughter's name!


 We. Are. Thrilled!
 Pink polka dots in the cake!

Brylee received her first gift! How cute will she be in this Alabama cheerleader outfit!? Thanks, Abbey!!


Brylee girl, we cannot wait to meet you! The past two days have been filled with so much joy and excitement! You will be one loved and spoiled little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Finally blogging all of this excitement! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete