Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Brylee's Nursery Part 1

As soon as I knew I was pregnant, I decided I would attempt to make our child's bedding. Before I knew the gender of Baby Franklin, I looked and looked for fabrics I liked for a boy or girl. It wasn't until today that I found exactly what I want for Brylee girl! Here is the fabric:

I hurried home from work today and threw the fabric in the washer, made dinner, put the fabric in the dryer, ate dinner and wallah! The fabric was ready to be cut and sewed! I made the crib sheet first, which took no time at all, maybe 30 minutes max. I then started the crib skirt. Although the four side pieces are not yet connected, I did finish the pieces. Here is a sneak peak:  
I used Riley Blake fabric for the bedding and incorporated all three fabrics in the "Remember" collection into the crib skirt.  I used the white material with grey circles to make a small line of piping. I love the way it looks so far! Stay tuned for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment