Friday, January 31, 2014

Brylee-Seven Weeks Old



Look how big my girl looks sitting up! What a fast seven weeks it has been!! Let's jump to the weekly recap:

-Thursday: At Mom's Morning Out, we started the Esther Bible study by Beth Moore. I love some Beth Moore! 

Also, Daddy surprised us and came home for lunch! We were so happy! He likes to hold her in the football hold and "fly" her around. She loves it!


Brylee has cradle cap :(. I hate it. I know it doesn't bother her one bit, but Mommy does not like looking at it. Luckily her hair covers it up! I heard oils are good for it, so I decided to wash her hair in coconut oil. Bad. Idea. It was a greasy mess. I managed to get a picture of Brylee with her pouty lip while her hair was covered in coconut oil! Ha! (Sidenote: She is awake but her eyes are closed for the pic) We had to take a second bath to get it out! Brylee was in heaven because she LOVES her baths! Don't you love her post bath hair do! :)


-Friday: Brylee and I stayed in our pjs all day! She must have been worn out from our daily adventures! 



-Saturday- We finally got out our bread machine and made whole wheat bread. It may not look pretty but man was it delicious! (I accidently lost count while adding the flour, hence it was a little more dense that it should have been. We made it again on Sunday and it turned out much better....it was prettier too but I failed to take a picture) Our next project is sourdough bread!


-Sunday- My girl wore her first piece of jewelry! I bought this for her two days before I found out she was a girl. I just knew :)



-Monday- Brylee and I went to the Momstown meetup to see our friends we met last week. 

-Tuesday- We talked about breast feeding at our ROCK group. Jess and Brittney came! I was thrilled they are now joining the group! After ROCK, Jess and I ran to a children's store. I bought a cozy cover and an amber necklace for Brylee. So many moms have raved about the healing amber necklaces that I had to try it! Check out Brylee's necklace and how cute she is in the cozy cover :) I can't help but laugh. 
(^ That is actually a Wednesday picture. She was laughing and talking to her artwork, which I will talk about in a minute. Just notice the necklace in the above picture)

-Wednesday- We went to Baby Picasso's today! We had a ball. As I mentioned above, Brylee was so proud of her artwork! Each month they have a theme and this month it is "Planes, Trains and Automobiles". We made this one for Daddy! :)



Brylee got a shout out from Momstown Burlington on Facebook so of course I have to show you :)

Also, isn't her fur coat adorable?!

Until next week! <3

2 comments:

  1. I did that Esther study with some education girls in undergrad and we loved it! Hope you enjoy it! And your girl is absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete