Thursday, December 5, 2013

Brylee's Nursery

When we found out we were having a baby, I decided it would be a neat opportunity for me to sew everything for her nursery. Here are the pictures to show you what I've done!

Thanks to Riley Blake Designs for creating such cute fabric and to Sew Delightful for carrying it! :)










Notice the baby baton. She is going to be a majorette like her mom :)


Katie (Matt's sister) made these beautiful pictures for Brylee girl!




I made the curtains for Brylee's nursery in our Tuscaloosa home. I should probably hem those for this window...

Too. Many. Clothes.

The bow holder Mom aka Nana made for Brylee

The hospital door decoration that we will hopefully be using any day now!


1 comment:

  1. Great job!!! The nursery looks so cute! She will love it! I'm a fan of the aunt-made artwork, too!!!

    ReplyDelete