Tuesday, December 3, 2013

39 Weeks!

Well, we hit 39 weeks on Sunday! It was quite strange sitting in church and realizing that could be the last Sunday without Brylee girl! We did find out at our 38 week appointment last week that I have not dilated any, so who knows when this little stinker will decide to come out.  She has still been very active, especially her little hands this week.  Although we know she is head down and very low, it is impossible to know if she is facing my back or front without an ultrasound.  I have been doing some exercises to help make sure she is facing my back. I'll do anything I can to make sure we have a healthy and smooth delivery!

So now for the 39 week pictures:



Whew that belly is HUGE! :)

We go back to the OB on Thursday, so hopefully we will hear some news that dilation has started.  Nana (aka my mom) arrives Thursday night, and we couldn't be more excited! I'm convinced Brylee is holding off until her Nana is here.

1 comment: