Friday, August 2, 2013

Brylee Kicked Daddy in Canada!

We have been waiting for the moment when Matt would feel Brylee kick! We are currently on a four day trip in Canada! We woke up yesterday morning at 2:30 am to catch an early flight. We arrived in Canada a little before 10 a.m. and had a wonderful day exploring the Burlington downtown area. Our hotel is right in Lake Ontario. 




The Village Square pictures in the two photographs above is is this cute area that looks like an English village. There are many unique shops and restaurants there. 

 Of course we had to get Gelato!

In the afternoon, we were so exhausted that we laid down for an hour power nap. I always fall asleep laying on my left side with my head on Matt's chest. Well, my daughter did NOT like this position yesterday. She was punching and kicking me very hard. I grabbed Matt's hand and put it on my belly. And then it happened. Brylee finally kicked Matt!! We were so thrilled!! And she kept kicking him! It was such a wonderful moment. Of course I eventually had to roll on my other side so I could actually sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment