Monday, August 26, 2013

24 (and a half) weeks!

One thing is for sure. I cannot seem to take the "week" bump pictures on the day I turn that week. So here I am posting about 24 weeks. I took the picture at 24 and a half weeks and am blogging at 25 week. At least there's a post, right? 
 
And the comparison photo:
 
What a difference right?! That belly is getting huge! Currently, my belly measure a 22 centimeters. (It is supposed to be equal to your weeks, so we are just a little behind). Brylee is in the 53rd percentile for growth. Her heart rate remains a consistent 150 beats per minute. She enjoys kickboxing and punching. She does not enjoy Mommy laying on her left side or having a full bladder. At 25 weeks, she is supposed to weigh 1.5 pounds and be the size of a rutabaga. Wow! 

At the moment, she is having her first case of hiccups that I can feel! How do I know they are hiccups? Well, this sweet, small movement in my belly is not the normal Brylee kick/punch. Plus, the movement happens consistently every 10-15 seconds. Any movement from her is just the coolest feeling in the world!

We finally think I have a craving. I have wanted buffalo chicken dip twice! I know, it's not much but other than that I haven't had any cravings. You'll be happy to know that both times I've had the craving I have given in and made the dip :)

My next project is to make Brylee's coming home dress! I took an heirloom sewing class on Friday and am ready to whip something up! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Great comparison photos! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question I have about your blog! My name email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete