Thursday, November 21, 2013

Full Term: 37 Weeks!

We made it to full term and are 17 days from Brylee's due date! We have taken every prenatal class in the Halton region and feel very well educated.  Of course, there are still fears about birth (i.e. when the heck will I go into labor, what will it be like, how long will it last, will I need medical intervention, etc.)   At our most recent classes this weekend, we were able to tour the birthing unit and postpartum unit at Joseph Brant Hospital where we will deliver.  It was helpful for me to see exactly what the rooms look like and to know where to go when the time comes.

We had a great appointment last week. Brylee girl had a strong heartbeat and was head down still.  I did have high blood pressure, but I was nervous about the Group B Strep test (which was absolutely nothing!).  I checked my blood pressure almost every day throughout the past week and it has been low, consistent with the rest of my time being preggo.

Well, here is the fun part. The 37 (almost 38...oops) week pictures!




Off to the OB for our weekly appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment