Thursday, November 14, 2013

36 Weeks!

I can't believe I sit here today 3 days shy of 37 weeks....full term! Before I let you see me at 36 weeks and 4 days, let me catch up on the other weeks I've missed. (I know, I know, the last blog I did was at 24 weeks....ah! So here we go)

Here is what I looked like at 24 weeks and before:


28 weeks while I was in Fort Myers visiting my grandparents:


32 weeks after hiking at Kelso in Burlington:




















Brylee selfie at 33 weeks:




















Ice skating at 35 weeks:


And finally we reach 36 weeks:




We have a doctor's appointment today and will start going every week.  When we went two weeks ago, we heard Brylee's strong heartbeat (around 130 when she was settled and 150-160 when she was moving). My blood pressure remained low at 100/68. Her head was very low and in between my pelvic bones and her little feet are nicely planted in my ribs.  Her body runs along the left side of my stomach.  We received great news and look forward to good news again today. 

Some days Brylee girl has her days and nights mixed up. Last night was one of those.  We had a dance party/work out/kickboxing tournament at 3 a.m.  I finally took a video of my stomach so one day I can show Brylee how active she was.  Here is the video (remember she is on the left side of my stomach):




1 comment:

  1. Goodness, she is so active!! You look adorable...can't wait to "meet" Brylee in a few weeks via Facebook and texts! :)

    ReplyDelete