Saturday, February 18, 2012

Will you "Hang" with Us on Our Special Day?

I greatly enjoy being creative, and wedding planning has allowed many opportunities for creative projects! The night after Matt proposed I had my first opportunity to find a unique way to ask my bridesmaids, Maid of Honor and flower girl to be a part of our special day. Of course, I was on it and knew immediately what I would do!

The girls each received a box first. On the outside of the box, it read "Matt popped the question..."

On the inside on the box was a ring pop with the note "...and now it's my turn"


I then handed the girls a package, which was a hanger with the title of the part they would play in our wedding. It had the note "Will you 'hang' with us on our special day?"




I got a hanger for myself that I will use to hang THE dress : ) It says "Mrs. Franklin".


All you will notice, the ribbon, text, tissue paper and ring pop are our wedding colors: teal and lime green!

We are 69 days away from our special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment