Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving at the Farm


On Thanksgiving morning, I had breakfast with Matt before heading to the airport. I took a quick flight to Tampa where my Aunt Debe and Mom picked me up. We drove to the Grainger Farm to celebrate Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family. With around 50 people each bring a homemade dish, we had quite the spread.



After a delicious meal, it was time for family photos. Here are a few:

Gaga and her Grandchildren

A remake of a picture we took when we were younger.

My (little) brother, Clint and I

My wonderful Grandparents

After taking a few several pictures, we headed on a hay ride to see the orange groves (my Uncle provides Tropicana with oranges) and feed the horses and cows.


After a wonderful day, we headed back to the house to take a quick nap. Aunt Debe, AnnMaree (my cousin) and I headed out to Bealls for some Black Friday shopping. We made it to the store at 10 p.m., and it opened at midnight. Let's just say we were 7,8, and 9 in line and got some wonderful gift cards!!

I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with my family this Thanksgiving! Thank you to the Graingers for all of your hospitality!

No comments:

Post a Comment